subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

June 23, 2011

Ahoy Thar, Maties!

I finally finished this quilt top. I got so frustrated with my original design that I had to take a break. I worked at it for awhile, trying to get it to come together they way I had pictured in my head, but I just could make it work. So I had to go a different, much simpler way. Now I just need to find some pirate flannel for the back.


My little Argyle took this picture. He's a natural with the camera :()

I was hoping that the new Pirates line that was just released from Riley Blake would have flannels too.
Sadly, there is none. Which means I can take a trip to go shopping!
I just hope I'll be able to find something.


The kids are napping.
I think I'll cut the last of the fabric I need for my most recent quilt.
I keep forgetting that I still have one more color to cut. I don't know how I how keep forgetting that.
I am only reminded when I sit down to start laying pieces out.
Has that ever happened to you?






Thank you for reading my blog
Have you checked out our Layer Cakes recently?



1 comment:

  1. This is great! And I love the "x" design...perfectly piratey! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!