subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 22, 2015

Stripping Down


I couldn't resist taking a picture of this pretty little pile of freshly cut jelly strips.
I managed to get all the main pieces cut yesterday, after much wonderment and inquiry as to when I would be finished with her quilt :)


AND ... 
In case you're wondering which pattern she finally landed on - -


All that's missing is the background. Paisley's thinking she wants pink, purple and red, and that was narrowing it down ;). I was thinking a nice light grey or pale yellow. What color would you pick?





1 comment:

  1. I think a light light pink would work :)
    but grey might tie it all together better!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!