subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 28, 2015

April Newsletter

I have a few new items to show you today. These have been trickling in over the past couple of weeks.
New Patterns... First are some new patterns from Camille Roskelley, Freshly Pieced, Elizabeth Hartman, and Jaybird Quilts
Newly back in stock are these patterns from Emily Herrick of Crazy Old Ladies, Camille Roskelley and Jaybird Quilts.
New Notions...

I have some exciting, new notions to show you. left to right: New rainbow Clover Wonder Clips - comes in packs of 10 or 50. Cellulose-Head Tulip Pins from Hiroshima Needles - comes in packs of 15 pink or yellow pins. Also from Hiroshima Needles are a pack of 60 multi colored Patchwork Pins. Happy Colors by Bee In My Bonnet Aurifil Pack - 10 spools (220 yards each). and lastly the new Super Sidekick Ruler from Jaybird Quilts.
Newly back in stock is Jaybird Quilts' Sidekick Ruler.
New Fabrics...
Feed Company by Sweetwater. Available in Fat Quarters, Charm Packs and Jelly Rolls
Union Blues by Barbara Brackman. Available in Fat Quarters, Charm Packs, Mini Charm Packs and Jelly Rolls
Star Spangled by Doodlebug Designs. Available in Fat Quarters.
 Summer Celebration by Design by Dani. Available in Fat Quarters.
Salt Water by Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches. Available in Fat Quarters.
New Markdowns...
Notting Hill by Joel Dewberry has been marked down to $3.50/half yard.
Thanks for reading and for all your support of my little shop!

Hope you have a great day!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!