subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 21, 2015

Digging Deep


Last week I mentioned that Paisley had gone through all the bolts in store and picked out her favorites. It was a great start to a new quilt. Today we spent the better part of the morning going through my stash bins picking out more fabrics!

After quite a bit of searching, I think we've got what she needs for her quilt, minus the background. She's still undecided on what color the background should be; and maybe more undecided on what a background is :)


After playing outside for a bit, she came, looked at the fabric spread out on the floor and said, "Are you done with my quilt yet?!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!