subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

February 4, 2015

Multitasking?

I don't know if this is multitasking, or just getting distracted. 
But, I've started a new quilt, again; without finishing my last start, again. 

I was feeling inspired (and a little time-crunched) for a new little quilt, that will go to a new little guy. 


Of course, that meant drop everything and pull fabrics from my stash. 

I couldn't help myself. And, I'm not even feeling guilty about it.


I'm also finding I have a lot more orange than I thought I did. 
I may have to make a second quilt :)

But... I really should finish the other one, before I get too carried away and it gets stuffed behind the computer and forgotten about. At least I haven't forgotten about it, yet.

2 comments:

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!