subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

February 4, 2015

2014 Challenge Quilt

I was going through the old camera again, and realized I never blogged about this quilt. My husband's aunt made this for her entry in a charm challenge at the quilt shop in her town (yes, there is only 1!). I was asked to quilt it after the contest. I love how it turned out!






She backed it with cuddle fabric and doubled the batting.



I love how the detail really pops on the cuddle.


And, makes my quilting look WAY better! ;)



Despite the beauty of this quilt, it did not win this year :(. But now she has a gorgeous quilt to cuddle up under. I think it's still a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!