subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

January 23, 2015

Progress

After taking about a week long break from my new quilt, I had some time the last couple of nights to cut the remainder of the background and sew them into units. 
The result: a happy little stack waiting to be pressed and sewn into the next step. 

I just love fabric all stacked up, with little bits of color peeking out. 


Last night as I was sewing, I was thinking that I would be able to have all the blocks put together by tomorrow, so I could start laying the blocks out. However, this morning I've decided I may have been a bit overzealous in that thought.
I'll be lucky if I can get these all pressed today, not to mention sewn together :) 


Do you have any sewing plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!