subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

September 2, 2014

Appliquéing



It's no secret that one of my favorite things to make for a new baby is appliqued onesies and self-binding blankets with burp cloths. I've made quite a few custom made onesies for my niece when she was born, and again at her birthday a few ago. 

This past weekend, my sister decided she also wanted to make some for her friends' baby showers coming up in a few weeks. Here are the onesies she made. I also showed her how to make the self-binding blankets, but they weren't finished when I took pictures. 

I think these onesies turned out so adorable!

For baby girl...



For baby boy...




1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute! I especially love the owl and turtle ones!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!