subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

September 4, 2014

Baby Aa

I have been doing a lot of baby sewing lately! 
My friend just had a little boy a couple weeks ago, so of course I had to make him something to welcome him to this world!



Last year I came up with a monogram for my niece. It has become my favorite pattern. But it looked a little girly, so I came up with a more boyish monogram for this little guy. I absolutely love it! It's one of those things I wish I had thought of when my little guy was a baby :)


I also made a self-binding blanket and burp cloths to match. I took the leftover from the blanket and used it for the Aa applique. 



I love sewing for babies. It make me smile :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!