subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

March 5, 2014

Fresh Air

Things have been pretty quiet around here lately. Admittedly, I've not done a lot of sewing, except for my 'Name That Quilt' pattern and quilt along. I started my Spring cleaning a little early. A small house/little storage makes me feel like I've barely made any headway. I'm thinking I'll take advantage of today's break between rain storms and do a little yard work.
~
Also, I've been working on a new feature that I'll be announcing on Friday .. if all goes well with the prep work .. So far so good! 

Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!