subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

March 7, 2014

one day. one item.

I'm trying out a new feature today. One item will be placed at an incredibly low price for just one day. It may not always be on Friday, it might even be more than once a week. I'm still trying to decide. What I have decided is that Today only, Potluck Layer Cakes by American Jane will be only $25.00!! You don't even need a coupon! Price is already discounted, and will be until 8pm MST, or until supplies last.
.

P.S. I always ship the most economical way and give refunds for overage in shipping costs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!