subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

November 19, 2012

Notting Hill

Joel Dewberry's newest collection has arrived to Fabric Seeds!

Like its London-based counterpart, Notting Hill is a community of fashionable, European-inspired designs that blend a variety of patterns and stunning floral motifs. Try on this unexpectedly harmonious, fashion-forward and color rich fabric collection for a dashing result. 

Notting Hill is a beautiful collection in 3 colorways: Teal, Poppy & Plum.




Also new in stock is the Cascading Ruffle Skirt pattern by Joel Dewberry


Make a flirtatiously feminine statement in this A-line shaped skirt, 
adorned with a cascading ruffle and knee-skimming flounced hem.

You can find the fabric and pattern here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!