subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

November 8, 2012

Simply Color

The full collection of Simply Color yardage has finally arrived! These bolts are gorgeous! How could they not be, just look at those colors!!


Here's what Vanessa had to say about her debut line:

     "The Ombre solids were the main focal point in this line. I wanted to explore designs using different shades of the same colors. So many ideas come to mind for quilts or apparel since ombre is a very wonderful way to play with color and the different shades just add that much more depth to your design. I believe there is real beauty in simple designs and when you incorporate different shades of the same color in one project there is a subtle radiance that can make a very simple project look breath taking. Throw in my love of vintage textiles and you get vintage and simple modern encompassed in one line!"






Simply Color is also available in precuts and a 12 piece 50wt thread collection from Aurifil. You can find it all here and here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!