subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

November 30, 2012

Crooked Path Quilt

I've taken in quite a few quilts for customers lately. It's quite flattering that someone wants me to do the quilting for them. It's also quite overwhelming. I don't want to disappoint anyone. I feel like I am still so new to machine quilting, and have a lot more to learn. I'm grateful my customers are understanding and allow me to practice a little bit on their quilts.


I quilted this Crooked Path Quilt about a week before I left for market. It was my first time using a ruler for straight lines. It was a little tricky at first, but once I found my groove, it went quickly.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!