subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

September 25, 2012

Rainbows On A Rainy Day

Seems like I have been neglecting blogland lately. This summer has been busy for me, with renovating my home (which I am happy to say, is nearly finished. I still need to take some after pictures for the areas that are done.) I finally moved back to my house over the weekend and immediately had to get back to sewing. It's been a long summer without my machine. Right before I started this major project on my home, I did some quilting for a friend of mine. She made this gorgeous rainbow quilt for her little girl. It's been a rainy couple of days here. And now that I back into the swing of things, I thought today would be the perfect day to share this rainbow with y'all.


I did long stippling throughout the rainbow. Depending on where you're looking, I think it makes it look like fire (red-yellow) or water (blues).




In the white, I did some double bubbles with a little stippling in between.







1 comment:

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!