subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

August 13, 2012

Whimsy Couture



So the house project is taking a little longer than I thought it would. Okay, a lot longer than I thought it would. I spent the entire day today painting trim around 8 doors and one cabinet, maybe half a cabinet. And, I get to do it all again tomorrow, or maybe Wednesday. I'm hoping for next week to be finished, but I might be hoping too much. It's gonna look great when it's finished, and can't wait to show you some pictures.

In the meantime, I have been sleeping at my parents' house and it's much less awkward to type there than it is at my house where I have to reach over a table filled with mostly my sewing stuff, to the keyboard that is barely stable with no wrist space, and continually nudging my sewing machine anytime I try to use something other than the right hand letters. Blogging has not been kind to me, but Facebook has.

To the point, you say! I just wanted to make a quick note before I head to bed in a few minutes and let y'all know about a fabulous giveaway, if I do say so myself, going on over at Whimsy Couture.


If you have never visited Whimsy Couture, you must! Denise has the most adorable patterns for sale. She also features many shops and has tons of linky stuff going on every week. Plus, if you head over there now, you can enter that fabulous giveaway!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!