subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

June 14, 2012

June Arrivals, this far ...

There's been quite a few arrivals this month so far. I thought I'd show them to you in a sort of round-up style. Hopefully I won't forget anything ....

From Riley Blake Designs is Lila Tueller newest line, Bohemian Festival - available in all precuts


Bohemian Festival Fat Quarter Bundle

Stars & Stripes by Deena Rutter of My Mind's Eye - available in fat quarters only

Stars & Stripes Fat Quarter Bundle

and Saddle Up by Samantha Walker - available in fat quarters only

Saddle Up Fat Quarter Bundle
 
 
Kate Spain's newest line arrived from Moda.
Serenade is available in all precuts 
 
Serenade Jelly Roll
 
Newly back in stock is Lucy's Crab Shack fat quarter bundles
and limited yardage. - available in all precuts, including fat eighths.
 
Lucy's Crab Shack  Fat Quarter Bundle
 
Lucy's Crab Shack Trunks- Available in 2 colorways!
 
Lucy's Crab Shack Trunks- Available in 2 colorways!
Lucy's Crab Shack Beach Blanket- Available in 2 colorways!
Lucy's Crab Shack Beach Blanket- Available in 2 colorways! 
 
 
Several new patterns are also here. A few of them are from this Spring's International Quilt Market!
 
Basic Grey recently released their first quilt patterns. Just a few arrived the other day.
 
 Basic Grey - Peppermint Frenzy Quilt PatternBasic Grey - Promenade Quilt PatternBasic Grey - Hello Zig Zag Quilt Pattern
 
Jambalaya from Prairie Sky Quilting
 
Prairie Sky Quilting - Jambalaya Quilt Pattern
 
 Allie from Bunny Hill Design
 
Bunny Hill Design - Allie Petite Pattern
 
Indygo Junction's Urban Prairie Dress
 
Indygo Junction - Urban Prairie Dress Pattern
 
And Cindy Keery's Chevron Accent Throw - available in PDF only
 
Cindy Keery - Chevron Accent Throw PDF Pattern
 
Also back in stock are these great patterns from Jaybird Quilts
 
Jaybird Quilts - Ditto Quilt PatternJaybird Quilts - Come What May Quilt PatternJaybird Quilts - Varsity Quilt Pattern
 
 
I hope y'all are having a great week.
 
I will be finishing up my dad's Father's Day gift.
Writing up some patterns.
Pinning some quilts.
and working my booth at the farmers market.
 
What are your plans for this weekend?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful things Sarah! My list just grew by a bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!