subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

March 16, 2012

march arrivals


Two new lines were added to the store today.  First up is the debut line of Kellie Wulfsohn, Peak Hour for Riley Blake Designs. I love Kellie's patterns, but am a little too intimidated to try them out. Just look how gorgeous her work is, and it's all applique!




What I love most about this new line, is that Kellie took her own applique patterns and turned into the designs for her fabric. Like this pillow (and small glimpse of the quilt):


I picked up a few bolts of Peak Hour, along with all the precuts. This prints are so stinkin' cute! I especially love the newspaper ad, complete with contact names and phone numbers :)

The Second  arrival today is all precuts of Millie's Closet by Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonnet, also for Riley Blake Designs. This is another beautiful line from Lori. Featuring purses & dresses on hangers in soft palettes of blue, red and green colorways.




On a side note: I finished hand quilting a quilt last week, machine quilted one this week and now am binding both, hopefully before tomorrow. And my mind is already going crazy with ideas for a few new ones. One of which will be made with these (just in time for St. Patrick's day .. sort of):


1 comment:

  1. just ordered the lot of peak hour 5 x 5 squares to use as samples. i'm planning to use them in my son's nursery. any suggestions on fabric combinations for crib set?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!