subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

February 27, 2012

Woodland Tails

It's been a busy couple of weeks for me. I have some projects in the works, and can't wait to show you. I just have to take some pictures first. I've been trying to get everything done before I bring out the camera, and I really should just take a break and do it already.
I've been so busy that I nearly forgot about the new fabric that arrived the shop last week! So before I got going this morning, I thought I better take a quick minute to show you.

Introducing Woodland Tails by Sheri Berry Designs for Riley Blake Designs


Isn't it adorable! I love the little critters.
Available in all precuts, here.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!