subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

January 3, 2012

Redwork Renaissance

I had hoped to have more time to type today. But, Christmas brought the cousins, which in turn brought illness. my baby has a terrible, terrible cold; complet with booger nose and a smoker's cough. She has not let me let go of her for 4 days now. So, while she is down for what I hope to be a long nap, I wanted to take a small moment to introduce to you the latest arrival from Moda.

A Red & White lovers dream!
The fat quarter bundle comes compelete with a Redwork panel
All precuts are available here.





I have some really fun things to show you .. just as soon as I can sit down for a real post.
Hopefully in the next day or too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!