subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

December 27, 2011

Love Letters Month 2

I found some time a few days ago to sew my Love Letters Month 2 blocks together. I got the basic block done before I had to call it quits for the day. Yesterday I decided to take a break from all the noise, Noise, NOISE at my parent's house and finish the blocks by sewing on the border.


   Just a couple more weeks and it will be time for month 3!




~:~:~:~:~


Thanks for stopping by!
Have you checked out our Jelly Rolls & Rolie Polies lately?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT.. :) I have my Block 2 all cut and ready to sew... Will be hopefully working on it this week..inbetween work. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!