subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

December 26, 2011

We "Wash" You A Merry Christmas!

What a busy month this has been! Not only did I do quite a bit of sewing for my family gifts this year, but I also sewed for my neighbors. I made them all little Holiday Dish Soap Aprons.


I took the opportunity to practice my machine quilting. I did each one with a different design. It was great for learning new designs and practicing techniques. And, I couldn't believe how fast designs came to me. I really thought I would have a hard time making each one different.

I had a lot of fun making these, and really can't wait to be able to quilt one of my own quilts on the machine now. I have a ton of ideas circling my head.


I hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas. I am taking a small break today from all the family ... 11 small kids running around the house, someone is always crying/screaming/laughing  ... too much noise sometimes. The quiet has been nice today, and I was able to finish up a few things.

I'll be back later with more homemade gifts. Have a great night, and thanks for stopping by!

~:~:~:~            

Have you checked out what's new lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!