January 23, 2012

Monthly Project - January

Last night, I finished up my lot for Kristy's (of Hopeful Threads) monthly project. I chose to do the ruffled diaper cover. The elastic gave me trouble in some spots. I couldn't find any of my tiny saftey pins, so I had to get a little creative to pull it through. Once I found something that worked though, it was easy peasy. :) 
They sure turned out cute!


Kristy - I dropped them off at the post office late last night!
Thanks for letting me join in this month. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. These are perfect! Thanks Sarah, will let you know when they arrive!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!