subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

January 18, 2012

Intermission

Don't you hate it when you are working on a project, you're almost done and run out of thread?!?
Yep. That happened to me, last night. I have the teeniest little corner left to do on my sister's quilt and ran out of thread! So, while I wait for her to bring me more, I thought I would take a moment to show you what just arrived from Riley Blake. (I was going to show a quilt top I started and finished nearly 2 week ago, but remember I don't have the pictures needed. HA! so... that will be another post)

You might be familiar with Carina Gardner, fabric designer for Northcott and pattern designer.  Carina is now a designer for Riley Blake Designs, and Dainty Blossoms is her debut line with them. I have been a fan of Carina's for a while now. I am so excited she made the move to Riley Blake. I don't know about you, but I have been eargerly awaiting Dainty Blossoms. I plan to make her Little Miss Suntop & Skirt using the green colorway.
  
Dainty Blossoms is available in all precuts


From October Afternoon comes Fly A Kite. This line exudes cuteness! I love all the prints in this line, and the colors are brilliant. The muted hues give it a sort of vintage feel. Okay, I'm thinking tumbler quilt right now...

Fly A Kite is available in all precuts



Hope y'all have great day! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I was sewing on a binding last night, and the bobbin ran out with 2 feet left to sew!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!