subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

January 25, 2012

Couple of Things

Boy! OH Boy! I sure have had my share of mishaps lately. I started working on one of my patterns that was started a couple months ago, and then set aside so I could get all my Christmas sewing done. Hubby took the kids out for the night, which gave me a chance to do some sewing. I had planned on having the majority of the quilt done, save for the middle section. That didn't happen. First, I've decided that I don't like an entire section, and am now going to unpick everything and do-over. Second, I noticed I had sewn the wrong pieces in the wrong place in several parts and spent a couple hours unpicking and resewing. I am not much closer to being done than when I started. I hope to be much further along today. But, have already discovered that I didn't even cut out all the needed pieces! I am just not with it lately!

Okay, so I got a package yesterday full of newly released patterns for the store! I am so excited to show you these new quilt patterns!

Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts newest pattern - Come What May. (for those interested, Radio Way is still on backorder) This is a really great pattern to show off big prints.  You can see the one Julie made for her bed here.


Also newly released from Camille Roskelly of Bonnie & Camille and Thimble Blossoms are On A Whim & Hopscotch. Both quilts were designed using Bonnie & Camille's new line (to be released in May) Vintage Modern. You can see the sample quilts made here.



Hopscotch will also be offered as a quilt kit, using the same fabrics as seen on the pattern. These kits are limited, and will be sent out May/June when Vintage Modern arrives. I have ordered an assortment case of Vintage Modern so that you can also pick your own fabrics for On A Whim. Full pictures of the bolts coming will be posted on the site soon!


Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by !

..
V


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!