subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

November 5, 2011

Mod Tod

It's snowing today! I woke up to about 3 inches of snow and giant flakes still falling. Oh, how the mountains are beckoning already. Snowmen begging to be built, frozen fingers and hot chocolate. It is still early for snow in the valley, but it sure is a good sign for the mountains. I am probably one of a very few that is actually excited it is already snowing, and can't wait for more to come!

As much as I would love to spend the day toiling away at quilts that need to be done, dresses to be made and starting those christmas gifts that I wonder if I will ever have time to make, I will be lucky if I make it to my machine today. 

I am still sifting through my finds from market, awaiting some orders and putting together some new items for the shop. Between all this madness, I stopped by the Riley Blake warehouse yesterday and picked up their newest realease: Mod Tod by Sheri Berry Designs

This line features those adorable old fashioned pull toys, accompanied by gears, stars and bubbles.
Available in all precuts!


~:~:~:~:~:~


If you have been thinking about joining the Love Letters Block Of the Month, There is still time to join.
Due to a delay in printing, the BOM will be starting Mid-November.
Just a few spots left! You can sign up here.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!