subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

November 4, 2011

Daisy Cottage

Daisy Cottage made Its arrival to the shop earlier this week. I was hoping to be able to show you pictures of the booth from the quilt market. but, there was a problem with my SD card, and I am still trying to recover all my pictures. Once I am able to download them, I will share the pictures. I just couldn't wait any longer to show you this pretty line.

This is Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet's second line, and it is BEAUTIFUL!
Inspired by her grandmother, this line features vintage furniture with cottage like colors.
A soft palette of pink, cream, grey and golden yellow, You will surely be inspired. (Especially with all the patterns Lori has been making to accompany this line. Again, I wish I could show you the booth)

Available in all precuts.
Patterns coming soon!





The following pictures are taken from Lori's blog:






Now that you have been inspired by this incredibly talented lady, you can get your own daisy cottage here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!