subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

November 2, 2011

Fall Market Goods

I added all my fabric finds from the Quilt Market to the site. You'll find great lines from Andover, Robert Kaufman, Lecien and Moda. Here's a preview of what's new ...

The Lorax by Dr Suess for Robert Kaufman


Remix by Ann Kelle for Robert Kaufman
(Bermuda colorway shown. also available in Primary and Licorice)


Stitch by Betz White for Robert Kaufman




Kona cotton solids in Silent Film




Pure Organic Solids in Rainbow


Outfoxed by Lizzy House for Andover


Pear Tree by Thomas Knauer for Andover


Athill Range by Cabbages & Roses for Moda


California Girl by Fig Tree & Co. for Moda


Hello Luscious by Basic Grey for Moda


Papillon by 3 Sisters for Moda


St. Ives by Sarah Fielke for Lecien


Woodland by Natalie Lymer for Lecien


Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. I can't find Athill or California Girl, are they not on your website yet?? Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Love your fabrics and prices! You will definitely be on my list of places to shop.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!