subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

August 1, 2011

The Postman Cometh

Today is a very rainy day in my desert town. Driving through the streets, with the wipers going on full speed it was still hard to see. I hit some huge puddles. The water came up past my windows.
It was like driving through a car wash.

A few minutes after getting home, the UPS man came with a huge box of precuts from Moda.
Packed in this big box was 3 new lines:

Circa 1934 by Cosmo Cricket
available in all precuts!


Etchings by 3 Sisters
available in all precuts!


Curio by Basic Grey
currently available in charm packs, layer cakes and jelly rolls.
fat quarter bundles arriving later this week!


Rainy days are perfect for sewing. I hope I can get a little in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!