subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

August 2, 2011

Lost & Found Promenade

Today I am busily trying to find space for all the new inventory that came over the past couple days. Today I was able to pick up two new lines from Riley Blake Designs. I loved these prints on paper, and love them even more in person. I'm telling ya, the screen does not do these fabrics justice. They look so much prettier in hand!

Available in ALL precuts!


Available in Fat Quarter Bundles, Layer Cakes and Jelly Rolls!


As I was stacking these on the shelf, I couldn't help but think of all the things I want to make with these. I think Promenade would be absolutely adorable for a little girl dress. Right now I'm thinking the Princess Bella dress by Izzy & Ivy. Or may the Ava Tie Top. The Addie Jo skirt would be probably be the quickest though .... Now I've got some thinkin' to do; And probably some more shoppin'!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!