subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

August 26, 2011

New Arrivals

Last week I got an unexpected delivery from Adornit. I say unexpected because I placed an order with them at the Spring Market and couldn't remember when the new lines were coming out. I bought just a few pre cuts they had on hand, and am happy to say that the rest have arrived! My shelves are exploding with 4 lines newly added to stock.

(available in fat quarter bundles - 3 colorways)


Blue

Brown 

Red 


(available in fat quarter bundles - 2 colorways & layer cakes)

Booth at Spring Market

Green

Pink 


(available in fat quarter bundles - 2 colorways & layer cakes)

Booth at Spring Market 

Gray

Tan

and

(available in fat quarter bundle - 3 colorways, charm packs & layer cakes)

Black

Red 

Tan 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!