subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

August 24, 2011

Decadence

This has been a busy week. I have made 3 backings, so far, and still have 4 more. I think. Saturday is going to be a long day of putting up 8 or 9, or 10 quilts. And, in proof testing my most recent pattern, I already messed up a couple of things. First was cutting the wrong sizes from a very limited fabric. I had to hunt it down today and was only able to find one itty bitty fat quarter. at least I found one! Second was cutting an entirely wrong fabric, because I forgot what was I was doing. Oh well, It will give more variety in the quilt.

My boy has not been the most pleasant to take anywhere lately. He cries because we have to go somewhere. He cries when we get there. He cries the whole time we are there, and then finally, when it is time to leave, He cries because we have to leave. That is exactly how he was today, while I was running from store to store looking for the one fabric I needed to replace my mistake.

Amongst all this craziness, I picked up a box of precuts today from Riley Blake Designs. Their latest line by Samantha Walker has arrived! and available in all precuts!

Here is Decadence



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!