subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

August 22, 2011

Tasks At Hand


Happy Monday to you!

I finished this lovely a couple days ago. (much more on it later...)

I am finishing up the back for the Grandma's quilt, Hopefully today.
Then taking a huge stack of quilts to my grandma's house to use her frames. Mine are only big enough for a twin,  maybe a double. I am pretty behind in getting any pictures. I have been multi-multi-tasking trying to get a *million* projects done at once. And it seems like they are all at the top of my To-Do list.
My major priorities right now are Grandma's quilt and two baby quilts, and finishing up some patterns.
The patterns are coming together a lot faster than I thought at first (It is a little intimidating writing up a pattern for others to read).

What's on your docket this week?




Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Have you checked out what's new lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!