subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

July 21, 2011

Checkout Stand Treats for the Hungry Quilter

Yesterday, I took Argyle to help me hunt down some fabric that I decided I need more of. I just don't remember where I got it from, and have no idea who it is by. We only made it to one shop. Argyle had a good time finding fabric for me, and he was such a big help to carry bolts to the counter. At this particular shop, they sell scrap squares of about 6", rolled up with a little tie and call them "quilter's candy." Argyle thought they were treats. I picked a few out for my farmer's wife quilt.
Of course, Argyle thought they were his and kept them in the car with him. The bag fell; when I picked it up, everything fell out. I told Argyle he'd have to wait until we got home for me to pick them up. All he said was "GIVE ME MY FABRIC SEEDS NOW!"
I was surprised! The only time I ever say 'Fabric Seeds' is when I am making business calls, and that is usually during nap time. All I could think was, if it wasn't the perfect name before, it certainly is now. Plus he gave me a brilliant idea for later.

What an amazing kid!




~ : ~

Don't forget! When you purchase a qualifying Layer Cake, Jelly Roll or Fat Quarter Bundle,
you will receive a FREE coordinating Charm Pack! For a limited time only. See site for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!