subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

July 8, 2011

Farm Fresh

The long awaited Farm Fresh has finally been released and arrived in shop this afternoon!!
This adorable line featuring farm animals, root cellar fruits & veggies, plaids, polka dots and printed gingham has been trying to make Its way for over a year now. Personally, I think it was worth the wait.
I have all precuts available and the yardage is coming next week.

Riley Blake had the cutest display for this line at the Spring Market.

Farm Fresh at the Riley Blake booth, Spring Market 2011

I absolutely love the kitchen towels. I have been wanting to make some since I saw them at market.
I've been making due with the 50cent towels from Ikea. I quite like them. However, these would be great addition for any kitchen. I might have to hide mine though.
Today Argyle found my nail polish and spilled it on the floor. Being the good little boy that he is, he rushed right in and grabbed a towel to clean it up. Too bad it won't come out, But, I wasn't that attached to it anyway. I am much more happy that he cleaned up his own mess than ruined a towel.

Be sure to stop by the shop and get your Farm Fresh before it's gone.
And check back next week for the yardage!

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!