subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

February 24, 2016

Heart Quilt Wall Hanging

I had the opportunity to quilt this fun jelly strip heart quilt a few weeks ago. 
My customer gave me free range on the quilting. I had fun sketching this one out. 


I used a light pink thread, which is a little difficult to see in these pictures.


AND .. Since you can see it a little better on the back ...



 I loved quilting this one!
Sometimes it's hard knowing what to do on someone else's quilts (or even my own). This time, it came really easy to me. LOVE when that happens!!! If only it would happen more often :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!