subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 10, 2015

Backtracking


I haven't been to good at keeping up on the blog lately. I've either been procrastinating or forgetful, or both. I think today's quilt falls into the 'both' category. I kept putting it off. I didn't want to spend the time downloading the pictures off my camera, not when there were other quilts, dresses and shorts to make!

And then I forgot about it.

When I found this quilt on my camera a few days ago, it took me a moment for me to remember when I quilted it, and who it belonged to. My husband's aunt made this quilt, and asked that I quilt it for her, giving me free range.



I quilted feathers down the strips, surrounded by bubbles with curved lines in all the sashing. 
I did a ribbon in the checkered border and large stipple on the outer border. 


The texture on this quilt is amazing. I love how it looks in the crisp morning light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!