subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

November 18, 2014

Jungle Baby Quilt

Last week I machine quilted this adorable jungle themed baby quilt. 


These elephants are my favorite! I had so much fun quilting around each elephant, and did a little swirl from trunk to tail to connect them. 


A row of feathers in the strip of red. I also used red thread, which really shows up on the back :) 


Here's the back of the elephants.


In the center, I quilted a bunch of swirls. I really felt like my swirling skills improved with this quilt. 


The 2 rows next to the center where lined with ric-rac. I lined the ric-rac then did this fun design in between.


Just look at those feathers! I love the pop of color!


Can you see the little bits of frost in the background? It's been pretty chilly here this past week, and we even got our first little snow fall! It wasn't much, but I'll take it :)



I don't know about you, but I'll be spending some time behind my machine today :)
Got another little quilt to finish before the end of the week.
Hope y'all have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!