subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

June 11, 2014

Daydream - Month 3

So .. I've been a little behind in the Daydream Block Of The Month. May was a busy month full of birthdays! Plus, I haven't been sewing as much as usual; the warm weather might have something to do with that ;).

This week I was determined to get caught up. So far, I have been able to finish blocks 3.
And here they are ..




There are still a few spots open for this BOM. If you'd like to join, click here.
I may be on month 3, but you can start at any time! You can also 'catch up' to the current month, and get all previous months at once!

1 comment:

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!