subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

June 16, 2014

Baby {S}

I'm pretty sure that 90% of the women I know are expecting; And all with in weeks of each other! That just means I get to spend some time making cute little onsies and blankets for them all!

My cousin is no exception to that number. She is expecting her first baby. A little girl! I attended her baby shower over the weekend.

One thing my cousin loves is animal prints, especially leopard. So, I had to make a cute little pair of leopard print shoes!


She is also decorating the nursery in pink and gold. These monogram onsies are my new favorite thing to make.


I found some pink zebra flannel (squeel!) and matched it up with pink dot minky for the self-binding blanket, 
along with a couple of burp cloths out of the leftovers. Yep. I'm loving how it all turned out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!