subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

May 26, 2014

Memorial Day

"A nation that does not honor Its heroes, will not long endure." 
- President Abraham Lincoln


"Memorial Day is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life" 
- Robin Hayes


Let's take some time out of our busy day to pay our respects in memory to those who have sacrificed for our freedom. Memorial Day is not just a day for reflection, but also a day for celebration; For without such heroic men and women, we would not share many freedoms as we have today. Happy Memorial Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!