subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 8, 2014

Solstice

It feels like it's been quite a while since something new arrived the shop; although my shelves are overflowing, and I've added 60+ bolts in the last couple of months. Creative placement has been taken to a new level as I've found space for all of it :)

To add to the chaos, some new pre cuts have arrived today.

Now, I know we are barely into April, and with Spring just getting started, probably the last thing you want to see right now is Winter fabrics. But they are Oh so pretty, and thinking about the cold makes it just that much warmer outside. 

Arrived today is Solstice by the talented Kate Spain


Solstice is a walk into a star-lit snowy evening. Fresh-cut evergreens, berry-toned red and icy blues bring to a life a constellation of hand-carved foliage, paper cut snowflakes and luxurious embellishments. 

I hope this line will inspire you to create and brighten the celebrations throughout your holiday season.

Solstice is available in Fat Quarters, Fat Eighths, Charm Packs, Layer Cakes and Jelly Rolls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!