subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 9, 2014

Daydream - Month 2

I'm a little late in posting this month's blocks for the Daydream Block Of The Month
Last week was pretty much a whirlwind. My plans to sew up these blocks were interrupted with a trip to the hospital for my boy who needed some stitches. Which turned out to be a longer stay than anticipated. He was non-compliant, and ended up having to be fully sedated. We then had to make a second trip to the hospital after the stitches popped a couple days later. 

This week is faring much better already :) Yesterday was a fairly warm day, so while the kids were out playing with friends, I was able to get this month's blocks sewn. 




You can sign up for this BOM at anytime by clicking here. This is a 6-month program, available in 2 colorways. To see what's new at Fabric Seeds, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!