subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

January 2, 2014

Toes In The Sand ~ Month 12

This is the final month of the Toes In The Sand block of the month. I can't believe it's been a year since we started! I have really enjoyed making this quilt.

Month 12 is another fussy-cut block with those cute little octopi. I just love those little guys!




Just because this is the last month for me, there is still room to join in the fun! You can sign up for the Toes In The Sand block of the month at any time. Be sure to check out our new BOM starting March 1st, Daydream by Swirly Girls; which is a 6-month program with your choice between 2 colorways!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabric you sent for the "between" triangles! So happy it wasn't plain white!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!