subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

June 6, 2013

Toes In The Sand ~ Month 5

Wow! I have seriously been lacking in the blog department lately. This warmer weather has been great for us! Even though I have several posts I should be writing, I find myself pre-occupied with summer fun! I'm also feeling a little bit of project overload. That feeling of needing/wanting to get everything done at once, but only being able to work on one thing at a time. I've got 2 major projects I'm working on now and 1 I'm waiting for inspiration to hit. I'm hoping to finish up one of them today. If all goes well, I'll have a picture worthy post soon.

Month 5 of Toes In The Sand block of the month was sent out last week. Late last night I realized I never posted the pictures. So, here they are ....




Okay, back to my outdoor project and the kids that are anxiously waiting to paint.
Hope y'all are enjoying yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!