subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

March 18, 2013

March



Really quick today. I have been battling the never ending pile of laundry. Seriously, why is there always so much!?! Just when I think I'm finished for a few days, I find another shirt under the couch, some pants tucked behind the bathroom door and so on until the pile is really a mountain. The sad part is, I majorly downsized the amount of clothing my kids have, by about half. And somehow, without bringing new clothes in, it has multiplied. Or their tiny little drawers hold more than what I think is capable.

Anyway, On to the goods!

Avalon by Fig Tree & Co. arrived sometime last week. Just as previous collections by Joanne Figueroa, it is beautiful! I am especially loving the addition of navy blue to this line.
       Avalon Jelly Roll

Avalon Charm Pack

Avalon is available in Fat Quarter bundles, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & Charm Packs.


Newly arrived today is Boho by Urban Chiks. Groovy, vintage inspired posies popping in day glow colors are sure to stand out with the bold, retro vibe of Boho.

Boho Fat Quarter Bundle

Boho Charm Pack

Boho is also available in Fat Quarter bundles, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & Charm Packs.


Calliope by Cyndi Walker of Stitch Studios should also be arriving before the end of the month.
Another beautiful line to add to your collection!
Coming Soon ~ Calliope Ten Pack
Coming Soon ~ Calliope Charm Stack



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!