subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

February 1, 2013

Toes In The Sand - Month 1

If you have already signed up for the Toes In The Sand block of the month, your kits were sent out yesterday. If you haven't signed up yet, there is still time! The BOM wasn't supposed to start until March 1st, but I was able to get some kits cut earlier and I didn't want to keep everyone waiting for another month.

This is such a fun quilt to make. I loved working with Salt Water. I keep staring at it, thinking of what I can make next. I have some ideas. And, Julie's patterns are so simple to follow; with step by step instructions and great illustrations to follow. A great combination all around!

Here are the first month's blocks




I hope you'll join me in this great block of the month! You can find more information on it here.

1 comment:

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!