subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

May 9, 2012

Costume Clubhouse

I have another fun holiday line to show you today. This one come from Sheri Berry for Riley Blake Designs. 



I just love Sheri's cute little people.


I'm thinking this would be perfect to make a few trick-or-treat bags.

Costume Clubhouse is available here in fat quarter bundles, 10" packs, 5" packs and rolie polies.


Also new in store from Riley Blake Designs is their new Shade Blenders.
available in fat quarters with lights & darks.
(10" & 5" packs are still coming. I just have to get off my lazy bum and go pick them up)




Rolie Polies in Lights



and Darks



and can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!