subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 29, 2012

Summersville

Welcome to Summersville! This is the debut collection for Moda by Lucie Summers, a screen printer from the UK. Summersville is inspired textures and shapes found in the countryside where Lucie lives; along her ever-growing vintage thrift store ceramic collection. Together with a large dose of whimsy, Lucie’s hand drawn, colourful textiles are sure to delight and inspire!



Lucie has some great ideas on how to color-up her prints.
Think of it like a coloring book. 
 
photo courtesy Lucie Summers blog
 

Or, if you prefer embroidery .. 
 
photo courtesey Lucie Summers blog

I love these ideas! What a great way to make the fabric even more unique.
You can find precuts of Summersville here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!