subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 28, 2012

Tend The Earth Winner!

It was so nice to hear about everyone's gardens. I had a lot of fun reading all of your comments this week.


The winner of the Tend The Earth Layer Cake goes to ....




I just received my first order today. Thank you. I've cut into it already as I needed it for a baby gift.
Congratulations Char!
(by the way, your blocks are looking lovely!)
Please email me at admin(at)fabricseeds(dot)com to claim your prize.
You have until Tuesday to claim your prize, or another winner will be chosen.
Have a great weekend everyone! I've still been sewing up a storm with my friend, but taking a small break to get back our sanity. I have a few pictures to share with you from our week. Just have to get them off the camera....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!